Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions applying to all orders:
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full and Hospitality Products Pty Ltd (Hospitality Products) is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, Hospitality Products reserves the right to charge a re-delivery fee. Original freight charges will not be refunded.
- Hospitality Products cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfil your request but cannot guarantee it.
- Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the www.shop.hospitalityproducts.com.au website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly from images depicted.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Products are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to confirm a scheduled delivery date.
- Hospitality Products does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that Hospitality Online will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Hospitality Products (the website) and the purchase of any goods from it.
- You agree to provide Hospitality Products with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of Hospitality Products.
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
- We reserve the right to change the shipping costs at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of Hospitality Products. Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Hospitality Products. The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Hospitality Productsor by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties (“external sites”). Hospitality Products is not required to maintain or update the links. Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Hospitality Products of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Hospitality Products makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
When you, use the payment system a secure server is used. Secure Server Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. Hospitality Products makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and Hospitality Products is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide. There are alternative payment options available to you.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
Store one or more cookies in your browser;
Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain. For example, all servers in the domains www.hospitalityproducts.com.au and hospitalitywholesale.com.au may retrieve a cookie set by the web server hospitalitywholesale.com.au